Hello!

Christopher
Christopher

My name is Christopher Bouzy and I am the developer of Bytecent.

Comments

• Tony
    Tony

Great to see you there, I am Tony just a cryto boy.

• value
    value

I'm value a new miner (try to). From France. I discover BYC from a French company names Claranova

• CryptoIns3ct
    CryptoIns3ct
    edited January 8

i'm andy and old trader since 2013 but victim of Ethereum hard fork and i could just hold 90 ByteCent (BYC) But i believe these 90BYC can Be a nice Luck when 1 Bytecent will be at 50000 USD Per Bytecent I would like to recieve Free bounty if there's any hookup programme for early adobters while no money with them but want to hold bytecent anaxiously :) i wish i could buy at least 5k Bytecent but matter of time i had a lot of k's now just few Bytecent I believe in you long term

Good Luck
    ReGards
    CryptoIns3ct

Donate Bytecent to This Address ;)

B9CmVEZpiUKqtaPF9pPL3b1yfjSiJ1YMk3

• sugegorria
    sugegorria

@value said:
    I'm value a new miner (try to). From France. I discover BYC from a French company names Claranova

Hi all,

I'm a french to ;-)

Just discover BYC few weeks ago !

• wedge
    wedge

Hi there,
    another frenchie, @value told me about BYC :)
    I'm not too fond of bitcoins and all but bytecent is more accessible and fun, even if my computer is waaaay too casual for mining, and sadly AQ Rewards is not (or no longer ?) downloadable from here.

• CryptoIns3ct
    CryptoIns3ct

well, there should be bounty for latecomers Who's the real supporter for this coin What is Maximum target for this coin i 'm expecting to hit more 5000%+ than btc due to circulating supply 1,944,744 BYC according to Coinmarketcap is that true ?

• Christopher
    Christopher
    edited January 9

@CryptoIns3ct said:
    well, there should be bounty for latecomers Who's the real supporter for this coin What is Maximum target for this coin i 'm expecting to hit more 5000%+ than btc due to circulating supply 1,944,744 BYC according to Coinmarketcap is that true ?

This section is for introducing yourself, start a new thread in another section.

• sonamdema6666
    sonamdema6666

HI, i am a new miner here...BYC... just love cpu mining....