BYC/AvanQuest Partners

Dejavu787
Dejavu787

New holder.
1. According to BYC site, it says AvantQuest is using our platform for their new rewards program AQ Rewards. Does this mean that their partners (such as Amazon, Walmart, Target and Best Buy) will be or are already using our platform?

1. Is the BYC card technology patented? If so, what are the odds it can be licensed to increase coin value?

2. BYC Bounty and FreeBYC links on site are unavailbable, whats the deal with that?

Comments

• Christopher
    Christopher
    edited January 27
    1. Avanquest has nothing to do with Amazon, Best Buy...etc.
    2. AQ Rewards was a test program to see how our platform would work in real world conditions. We are working on two new apps for Avanquest and they will be launching soon.
    3. No, the Bytecent card is not patented.
    4. We are about to launch a new website and broken links will be removed.
  • Dejavu787
    Dejavu787

Thank you for the swift response. I regards to AQ, I was just going by what's displayed here..
    https://www.avanquest.com/USA/group/partners/become_a_reseller.html

• Christopher
    Christopher

That is to become a reseller of their physical software products.

• value
    value

Hello Bytecent team, what's about the bytecent bounty project? i download the app but it's seems that the links are broken.

Very interested app. I think it's very useful to have a kind of lab to test apps.

What's about the new developpemt.

• vanbasten
    vanbasten

When Avanquest Apps are ready? thank you

• Clem01250
    Clem01250

Hello. Sorry i don t speak fluently but i have a question. If AQ reward was just a test, the new App who will be test is bigger than AQ rewards ? Is it only reward To test news App or more? Can you explain in few lines ?
    Thank you for your come back

• Kosmet
    Kosmet

@Christopher said:
    1. Avanquest has nothing to do with Amazon, Best Buy...etc.
    2. AQ Rewards was a test program to see how our platform would work in real world conditions. We are working on two new apps for Avanquest and they will be launching soon.
    3. No, the Bytecent card is not patented.
    4. We are about to launch a new website and broken links will be removed.

Hello Christopher !

At the moment nothing was launched so what did you mean one month ago by "will be launching soon" ? Are we speaking in weeks or months ? Some people are undoubtedly waiting on this.

• Christopher
    Christopher

I do not control their launch schedule, but like I said before soon.

• Kosmet
    Kosmet

Do you know why they use bytecent instead of bitcoin or an other crypto ? They seem very confident about this project.

• Kosmet
    Kosmet

What are avantages of bytecent ? better security ?

• Christopher
    Christopher
    1. Because I have worked with them on other projects since 2004.
    2. They are able to have considerable input on the direction of the project.
    3. They really love the concept.
  • Kosmet
    Kosmet

Ok. Thank you Christopher.
    But I still wonder if they have a lot to win with this project. Is it worth ?

• Christopher
    Christopher

A lot to win? That is the problem with crypto, everyone is looking to "win." They are using the Bytecent platform to solve a problem, not win.

• jordan
    jordan

Good quote about solving problems and winning money Christopher.

I think what Kosmet was trying to undersrand is the cash interest for Avanquest. Some here are shareholders and as U probably know Avanquest was very close to bankrupt a few years ago. So it can have sense to ask this question.