App to earn BYC for I phone

Donnie
Donnie

Hi Christopher,

Can you tell me what the app is called so that I can earn BYC through using other apps and get rewarded in BYC? I thought I remember seeing an app for Apple for BYC rewards in the Bitcoin talk forum, but I can't seem to find it. I know there was one for Android devices in the Google store, and I was thinking there was one for Apple, as well. I searched for AQ rewards in the App Store, but that didn't show anything.

Thanks,
Donnie

Comments

• Christopher
    Christopher

Hi,

There was never an app for iOS. The Apps for Android were retired because Avanquest is launching new apps in a few weeks. I am also launch apps as well. Stay tuned...

Best,
    Christopher

• Tony
    Tony

@Christopher said:
    Hi,

There was never an app for iOS. The Apps for Android were retired because Avanquest is launching new apps in a few weeks. I am also launch apps as well. Stay tuned...

Best,
    Christopher

Some links between Avanquest and you for the next Apps (the same or there will be two differents things ?)

Thx

• Donnie
    Donnie

Thanks!

• Donnie
    Donnie

Hi Christopher,

The app I was referring to for IOS was for the Bytecent Bounty program as stated on page 37 on the Bitcoin Talk page. There was an app for IOS for this program, but I'm guessing it is no longer available and maybe like you said, new apps are coming. Just wanted to clarify what I was asking about in my earlier comment.

• Donnie
    Donnie

Also, the word "App" may have been the wrong word to use, but there once was a way to use AQ rewards with iOS as stated on page 78 of the bit coin talk forum (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999498.1540). I knew there was something for iOS users concerning AQ rewards at some point in time. I just could't find the exact page in the bit coin talk forum at the time. Just wanted to clarify everything I was asking about in my original post on January 12th. I know it was kind of confusing the way I asked the question, but I knew I wasn't crazy and had read something about AQ rewards for iOS on the bit coin talk forum. It just got all confusing for me after taking the time to read all 85 pages lol.
    Thanks for all you are doing to keep this project a success and moving forward!

• Christopher
    Christopher

Hi Donnie,

It wasn't really an iOS app, but a web version that was tailored for iOS users. We are working on two new projects for Avanquest and they are releasing soon.

Best,
    Christopher