Wallet Mining--CPU bar at 0

Spaceman_Jeff
Spaceman_Jeff

Hi,

As the title says, in the "Earn" tab of the wallet the bar showing CPU usage is always either a small sliver or nonexistent. Upon opening task manager, the CPU is definitely being used to mine. The other stats (PPS, CPD) are showing and changing as expected.

I'm not sure if this is just a GUI error, or if something is really wrong and preventing me from receiving coins from mining. I started about a day and a half ago.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Spaceman_Jeff
    Spaceman_Jeff

Just wanted to update--although the GUI issue is still present, it is not affecting my mining of coins. I received my first coins today :)

• Christopher
    Christopher

Hi Spaceman_Jeff,

Sorry I missed your original post. Your CPU should be at 100% or close to that when you are mining. What is your PPS and CPD? Also, congrats on mining your first coin!

Best,
    Christopher

• Spaceman_Jeff
    Spaceman_Jeff

Hey Christopher,

No worries, I'm sure you're very busy.
    My PPS is usually hovering just above 1000, and CPD is usually about 2.0-2.1, with variation in both directions sometimes.

Task manager and other software are confirming that the CPU is in full usage, with the amount of heat you would expect.

• Christopher
    Christopher

@Spaceman_Jeff said:
    Hey Christopher,

No worries, I'm sure you're very busy.
    My PPS is usually hovering just above 1000, and CPD is usually about 2.0-2.1, with variation in both directions sometimes.

Task manager and other software are confirming that the CPU is in full usage, with the amount of heat you would expect.

Great to hear everything is working for you, good luck mining!

• wedge
    wedge

Hi Spaceman_Jeff,
    Could you tell us what are your computer's specs and how long have you been mining to get your first coin ?