New Forum

Bytecent related announcements.
Christopher

Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:43 pm

Hello All,

Welcome to the new BYCTalk forum! Unfortunately, the old platform was extremely vulnerable to spam bot, so I decided to use a more secure platform. This is the main forum for Bytecent related news and questions, and everyone is welcomed to join and be part of the community.

Enjoy!

Best,
Christopher

J-M

Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:16 am

The new forum looks really nice!! Well done!

Christopher

Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:21 am

Thank you J-M and welcome to the community!

gr4ph0s

Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:01 pm

The forum is way more cleaner and easiest to acces than the previous one ! My only complaint will be, it's doesn't really fit in the graphical chart of the website. But is not really an issue, so well done.

I guess you remember who I am. The new wallet take long to come but she is also nice.
Since I left during a moment of the crypto world for personal reason, I would like to ask if there is any roadmap or anything planned for the future of the coin?

Anyway great work Christopher looks like you was right when I posted FUD before and I'm happy to see that all your previous promises are done right now, then again congrats ! :)

Christopher

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:59 pm

Thank you and welcome back to the community. I have always been against roadmaps for cypto projects but I am working on stuff for the community.

Best,
Christopher

• Information